Terms of Service
1. Bon ceramicsThese GTCs apply for consumers only and define the conditions under which you (“you” or “user”) may use the services provided by Bon ceramics. Bon ceramics, Sadovskaya & Renström GbR ("Bon") operates the online store www.bonceramics.com on the internet. Among other things, the company Bon consists of www.bonceramics.com (the "Bon website") and other content, which Bon provides directly on the internet (“services”). By placing an order with Bon you will receive personal information about impending sales campaigns of Bon and its affiliates via Bon's e-mail service, provided that you have agreed to receive these e-mails.
2. Validity of the general terms and conditions2.1. By declaring your agreement at the time of placing an order, you also declare your agreement with the application of these General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTCs"). These GTCs define the conditions under which you (“you” or “user”) may use the services provided by Bon.
2.2. The general terms and conditions of users, members, and partners will not apply to any direct business with Bon, even if not explicitly refuted by Bon and/or if Bon provides services without objection. This also applies if the user, member or partner has prescribed a special format for filing objections. Deviating terms and conditions will not apply unless this has been explicitly confirmed in writing in advance by Bon. Consent by e-mail will suffice.
3. Offer and closing of contract3.1. The description of products and presentation of goods on the Bon website in the course of sales campaigns does not constitute a legally binding offer, but merely an invitation to customers to order goods or services. There is no legal claim to the availability and deliverability of the products advertised. Sales campaigns are only directed at consumers within the meaning of § 13 of the German Civil Code, i.e. any natural person concluding a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be ascribed either to their commercial or independent professional activities. Bon reserves the right in due course to make orders under sales campaigns subject to fulfillment of certain individual conditions. To order a product advertised by Bon, you must take the following steps: Place an article in the cart. Enter the delivery and payment information. Actively agree to the General Terms and Conditions and the Cancellation Policy. Immediately upon receipt of your order, you will receive an automated e-mail in which the receipt of your offer will be confirmed, thus concluding the contract. All goods remain property of Bon until full payment of the purchase price has been received and all claims resulting from the sale have been settled. You will not be entitled to dispose of the goods before transfer of ownership. If third parties should institute claims for the goods, you are obliged to inform Bon immediately. If, before concluding the contract, Bon finds that the ordered product is not available, we will immediately inform you about this and reimburse any payments already received.
3.2. Delivery of the goods to the customer is carried out by the third-party providers (delivery services) stated in the ordering process. For delivery times, please see our Shipping & Return Policy. All stated delivery times are estimations, not guarantees.
3.3. The prices shown on the website are final and include statutory VAT for all customers from inside the EU. Shipping costs will be shown separately in a manner comprehensible to the customer. Customers from countries outside the European Union may be charged with additional costs for customs clearance and national VAT at the time of the delivery.
4. Right of withdrawal regarding ordered goodsYou have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Sadovskaya & Renström GbR
Kottbusser Damm 6
10967 Berlin, Germany
Exceptions: The right of revocation does not apply to distance selling agreements on the supply of merchandise made to customer specifications or clearly and unambiguously tailored to individual requirements or whose composition renders it unsuitable for return, or which can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would be exceeded. Also, if you are an entrepreneur and are at the point of conclusion of the Agreement acting in pursuit of your normal commercial or freelance occupation, the right of withdrawal does not apply.
Effects of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, Bon shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day Bon has received your returned goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
5. Concluding Conditions5.1. If individual clauses of these GTCs should be entirely or partially invalid or contain a loophole, this will not affect the validity of the other clauses or parts of clauses. In this event the parties undertake to enter into negotiations, with the aim of replacing the invalid clauses or loopholes with clauses that most closely approximate to the original intention of the parties, while maintaining the interests of both parties.
5.2. Only the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany will apply, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on the Sale of Goods. As a consumer, any binding regulations of the state in which you have your normal place of residence remain unaffected.
5.3. If you are a merchant, legal person under public law or a special fund governed by public law or if you do not have your general place of jurisdiction in Germany or in another EU member state, Berlin will be the place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from this contract.
5.4. With the exception of shop regulations, no ancillary agreements have been concluded and any such agreements must be made in written form.
6. CancellationThe cancellation of the contract does not result in a waiver of Bon regarding the agreed purchase price.
7. Warranty and liability7.1. The warranty and liability is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the event of a defect in goods you therefore have the legal right to have it remedied (delivery of non-defective goods), to cancel the contract or to receive a price reduction.
7.2. Bon’s liability in damages towards consumers is limited. Notwithstanding the nature of the loss or damage, liability in damages is excluded unless provided to the contrary below. Bon only has statutory liability where you assert claims in damages that are based on intent or gross negligence, including intent or gross negligence on the part of our representatives or agents. Bon only has statutory liability where Bon is in culpable breach of a significant contractual obligation. A significant contractual obligation for this purpose is one the fulfilment of which is essential to the due performance of the contract and on compliance with which you are generally entitled to rely. Bon also only has statutory liability in the case of culpable death, personal injury or damage to health; this also applies to mandatory liability under the Product Liability Act.
7.3. The aforementioned liability exclusions and limitations with regard to companies or consumers do not apply where Bon has given explicit guarantees.
8. DisclaimerThe user indemnifies Bon against all claims by third parties instituted against Bon for violating their rights or these GTCs, the shop regulations or laws governing the use of the Bon website. The user agrees to bear the costs of the necessary legal defence, including any court costs and solicitor's fees, as incurred. This does not apply if the user cannot be held responsible for the violation of the rights of third parties or for any violations of these GTCs, the shop regulations or any laws. The user is obliged to provide Bon with all information that may be required to verify the claims and to defend the case - immediately, truthfully and completely — in the event that a third party should institute legal proceedings. Any delays in the provision of information will be at the expense of the user.
9. Copyright and rights of useThe content provided by the design company Bon is protected by the laws governing databases, copyright and trademarks. Such content may be neither copied nor disseminated nor used or copied in any manner whatsoever, without the prior agreement of the corresponding proprietors. This applies in particular to any copies made with the aid of robots, crawlers or other automatic mechanisms. Any use or modification of the services for purposes for which they were not intended is prohibited. In particular, copying or uploading of content, offers, directories, databases, etc. for commercial purposes is prohibited and will be subject to criminal and civil legal proceedings within the scope of existing legal options.
10. Legal notice / ImprintBon ceramics
Sadovskaya & Renström GbR
Kottbusser Damm 6
10967 Berlin, Germany
VAT ID Number: DE815574415
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.